A lot of folks ask us if this infinity-style pendant "means" anything - is it symbolic? It actually didn't start that way - LOL! We just love how the two pieces connect and to be honest, it's fun to fiddle with :). The interlocking circle center ring floats around the peanut-shaped piece, moving independently of each other. If you love unique pendants, this may be a great one to add to your collection!
It's lightweight and measures about 1.5". Because each pendant is handmade, weight and width may vary slightly.
You can choose from various lengths and hanging styles:
- Sterling Silver Thin/Light Round Chain (1.5 mm) with Spring Ring Clasp ($65-$70)
- Round leather cord in Black or Natural Brown with Sterling Magnetic Clasp ($70)
- Braided Bolo cord in Black, Dark Brown, Antique Tan, Saddle, Black/Brown or Natural with Sterling Magnetic Clasp ($70)
- Sterling Silver Light Oval Chain (3.0mm) with Toggle Clasp ($80-$90)
- Sterling Silver Long/Short Rectangle Chain (4.4mm) with Toggle Clasp ($90-$100)
- Sterling Silver Large Cable Chain (5.9mm) with Toggle Clasp ($90-$100)Note: Our leather cords wear beautifully but should not get wet. Please do not wear your necklace in water.
Each piece of jewelry is a piece of art handcrafted by Andrew. It could take up to 2-3 weeks to create your piece and ship. If you need your jewelry sooner for a special occasion, please contact us and depending on the complexity of the piece, we'll let you know if we can have it ready by your special day. Also note, because each piece is handmade, weight and shape may vary slightly from what you see in the photos.